Arundel XL Multifuel stove is a large proportioned version of the Arundel Multifuel stove. It makes an instant impact with its striking extra large viewing window, contemporary styling and contrast polished silver handle. This hard working steel bodied stove features a cast iron door and a log retaining grate bar that, although part of the functionality of the stove, enhances its overall aesthetics.
Incorporating high efficiency Portway stove technology this large Class A appliance attains a heat output of up to 4.9kW.
- Strong steel body and cast iron door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Tertiary air supply
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||4.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||78.1%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm/10"|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|